(1) Create the directory, c:\isobyu, on the hard disk.
(2) Download iso.zip (about 2 MB) into that directory.
(3) Unzip the files using the pkzip utilitiy. If you do not have a copy of the pkzip utility on your computer, you can download a copy from www.pkware.com. Click on "download shareware". After you have unzipped the files, you may delete the zip files.
(4) Add c:\isobyu to the path command in your autoexec.bat file so that the programs can be run from any directory.
(5) Some of the written material in this software package is provided in pdf files which may be read and printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have a copy of the acrobat reader on your computer or if your version is too old to read these files, you can download the reader free from www.adobe.com. Click on "free plug-ins & updates" and then click on "acrobat reader".